Number Theory, Diophantine Analysis, Geometry of Numbers.
My research is funded by the National Science Foundation grant DMS-1601837.
Some of my papers are available on
the arXiv .
Preprints and Publications in Refereed Journals
- (with Vaaler. J.) Minkowski's theorem on independent conjugate units (preprint, 36 pages), submitted for publication in 2016.
- (with Bhargava. M.) A positive proportion of locally soluble Thue equations are globally insoluble (preprint, 20 pages), submitted for publication in 2016.
- (with Saradha. N. and Sharma. D.) Thue's inequalities and the hypergeometric method (preprint, 41 pages), submitted for publication in 2016.
- (with Vaaler. J.) Heights, Regulators and Schinzel's determinant inequality. Acta Arithmetica 172 (2016), 285-298.
- Representation of small integers by binary forms. The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics: Oxford Journals. (2015) 66 (4): 1009-1054.
- Integral points on a certain family of elliptic curves. Journal de Theorie des Nombres de Bordeaux. 27 no. 2 (2015), p. 353-373.
- Cubic Thue inequalities with positive discriminant. Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen. 83/4 (2013), 727-739.
(with David. C., Hahn. H. and Thompson. L.) Distribution of squarefree values of sequences associated with elliptic curves. Contemporary Mathematics, Amer. Math. Soc. Volume 606 (2013), 171-188.
- Representation of unity by binary forms. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 364 (2012), 2129-2155.
- Upper bounds for the number of solutions to quartic Thue equations.
International Journal of Number Theory. Volume 8, Issue 2 (2012), 335-360.
(With Saradha. N.) Irreducibility of some orthogonal polynomials. Indagationes Mathematicae. 21 (2011), 127-137.
- The method of Thue-Siegel for quartic forms. Acta Arithmetica. 141 (2010), no. 1, 1-31.
- (With Okazaki. R.) Quartic Thue equations. Journal of Number Theory. 130 (2010) no. 1, 40-60.
- The Diophantine equation aX^4 - bY^2 = 1. Journal fuer die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal). 630 (2009), 33-57.
- Cubic Thue Equations. Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen. 75 (2009), no. 3-4, 459-483.
- (with Togbe. A. and Walsh. P. G.) On the equation aX^4 - bY^2 = 2. Acta Arithmetica 131 (2008), 145-169.
Addendum: Acta Arithmetica 137 (2009), 199-202.
- (with Choi. K. K.) On the cyclotomic Littlewood polynomials. Journal of Number Theory 128 (2008), no. 4, 884-894.
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- (with Vaaler. J.) Minkowski's units and relative units with small height.
- (with Vaaler. J.) On norm form equations.
- On the Diophantine equation ax^r - by^r =c
- Ph.D Thesis: Thue Equations and Related Topics, University of British Columbia, 2008.
M.Sc Thesis: Characterizing Cyclotomic Littlewood Polynomials, Simon Fraser University, 2004.
Recent and Upcoming Trips
I am a member of AWM Mentor Network Committee.
I am the organizer of
Women in Numbers
Europe 2 (WINE2) workshop, the Nesin Mathematics Village, Turkey, 25-30 September, 2016.
2016 Fields Medal Symposium, the Fields Institute, Toronto, 1-4 November, 2016.
Diophantine Approximation and Algebraic Curves, Banff International Research Station, Canada, 2-7 July 2017.