Number Theory, Diophantine Analysis, Geometry of Numbers, Transcendence theory.
Some of my papers are available on
the arXiv .
List of Publications in Refereed Journals
- (with Vaaler. J.) Heights, Regulators and Schinzel's determinant inequality. Acta Arithmetica 172 (2016), 285-298.
- Representation of small integers by binary forms. The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics: Oxford Journals. (2015) 66 (4): 1009-1054, doi:10.1093/qmath/hav026
- Integral points on a certain family of elliptic curves. Journal de Theorie des Nombres de Bordeaux. 27 no. 2 (2015), p. 353-373, doi: 10.5802/jtnb.905
- Cubic Thue inequalities with positive discriminant. Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen. 83/4 (2013), 727-739.
(with David, C., Hahn, H. and Thompson, H.) Distribution of squarefree values of sequences associated with elliptic curves. Contemporary Mathematics, Amer. Math. Soc. Volume 606 (2013), 171-188.
- Representation of unity by binary forms. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. 364 (2012), 2129-2155.
- Upper bounds for the number of solutions to quartic Thue equations.
International Journal of Number Theory. Volume 8, Issue 2 (2012), 335-360.
(With Saradha, N.) Irreducibility of some orthogonal polynomials. Indagationes Mathematicae. 21 (2011), 127-137.
- The method of Thue-Siegel for quartic forms. Acta Arithmetica. 141 (2010), no. 1, 1-31.
- (With Okazaki, R.) Quartic Thue equations. Journal of Number Theory. 130 (2010) no. 1, 40-60.
- The Diophantine equation aX^4 - bY^2 = 1. Journal fuer die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal). 630 (2009), 33-57.
- Cubic Thue Equations. Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen. 75 (2009), no. 3-4, 459-483.
- (with Togbe, A. and Walsh, P. G.) On the equation aX^4 - bY^2 = 2. Acta Arithmetica 131 (2008), 145-169.
Addendum: Acta Arithmetica 137 (2009), 199-202.
- (with Choi, K. K.) On the cyclotomic Littlewood polynomials. Journal of Number Theory 128 (2008), no. 4, 884-894.
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- (with Bhargava. M.) A positive proportion of locally soluble Thue equations are globally insoluble (preprint).
- (with Vaaler. J.) Minkowski's units and relative units with small height.
- (with Vaaler. J.) On norm form equations.
- On the Diophantine equation ax^r - by^r =c
- (with N. Saradha) Thue's inequalities and hypergeometric method.
- Ph.D Thesis: Thue Equations and Related Topics, University of British Columbia, 2008.
M.Sc Thesis: Characterizing Cyclotomic Littlewood Polynomials, Simon Fraser University, 2004.
Recent and Upcoming Trips
I am a member of AWM Mentor Network Committee.
I am the organizer of
Princeton University, March 2015.
- Arithmetic Geometry Special Session, AMS Sectional Meeting, Las Vegas, 18-19 April, 2015.
- Number Theory Seminar, Oregon State, Corvallis, 2 June, 2015.
- Analytic Number Theory and Diophantine Geometry Leibniz Universität, Hannover, Germany, 7-11 September, 2015.
- The Geometry, Algebra and Analysis of Algebraic Numbers, Banff International Research Station, Canada, 4-9 Oct, 2015.
Arizona Winter School 2016: Analytic Methods in Arithmetic Geometry, University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ, March 2016.
re:boot Number Theory 2016 ,
17 - 20 March 2016
Diophantische Approximationen, Oberwolfach, Germany, April 2016.
Pacific Northwest Number Theory Conference, Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR, May 14-15 2016.
Women in Numbers
Europe 2 (WINE2) workshop, the Nesin Mathematics Village, Turkey, 25-30 September, 2016.
Number Theory Down Under 4: Open Problems in Number Theory, Canberra, Australia, December 2016.