Supporting the Department
Generous support from donors makes possible travel to professional conferences, such as by graduate students Felicia Madimenos, Tara Cepon, and Aaron Blackwell to the Human Biology Association meeting
The Department of Anthropology welcomes gifts from donors to enhance its dynamic academic programs for undergraduate and graduate students. The donated funds go directly to support student and faculty research, colloquia, departmental events, etc. We use donations from contributors to support a variety of projects, including the following:
- Lectures by visiting speakers
- Symposia and conferences hosted by the Department
- Travel to academic conferences and research sites for graduate students
- Undergraduate Paper Prize for distinguished undergraduate writing
- Stern and Barnett Graduate Teaching Fellowships for outstanding scholarship
- Cressman/McFee Paper Prize for distinguished graduate writing
- Juda Memorial Endowment Fund for undergraduate and graduate anthropological study of nutrition
- Anthropology Health Education Department Fund for undergraduate and graduate study of human health
- Tom Johnston Endowment for graduate study of biological anthropology
Please feel free to contact Department Head Dr. Frances White (541-346-5278) to discuss contributing.
If you would like to donate by credit card, please click below to be taken directly to the University Foundation online donation form.
If you prefer to make a donation by check, mail your check directly to the UO Foundation using the following address.
|University of Oregon Foundation
360 E. 10th Avenue, Suite 202
Eugene OR 97401-3273
Your check should be made payable to the UO Foundation. Include the department’s name on the memo line.