Description of Data on Tariff-jumping of U.S. AD
This spreadsheet file contains information on
tariff-jumping by investigated firms in the products
subject to U.S. antidumping
cases filed from 1980 through 1995 (U.S. International Trade
Commission cases 731-TA-001 through 731-TA-739. Firm-specific
information in this file includes:
- Basic case identifiers including case number, investigated
product and country.
- Name of foreign parent firm.
- Name and location of associated affiliate/plant in the United
- Establishment date of affiliate plant.
- Type of entry by foreign firm (e.g., acquisition or new plant)
- Employment of U.S. affiliate/plant.
- Cites of press releases indicating FDI due to AD trade