• City Hall on South Parking Lot
• Farmers Market in Former City Hall Building
• City Hall on Cleared Site
• City County Land Trade - Current Proposal
In order to:
• inform, expand and deepen the City-County conversation
• prepare for decisions about our downtown governmental center
• through the weighing of the pros and cons of important possibilities
With regard to:
• the siting and building of a new city hall
• the proposed city-county land trade
• the possible relocation of the Lane County Courthouse
• the possible expansion and remodeling of the Lane County Courthouse
• the reclaiming of the N. Park Block and N. Park Street
• the building of a Courthouse Market Square
• the removal of the “Butterfly Parking Lot” and its replacement
• the location, design and financing of a Farmers Market building
• the development of 8th Ave. and its connection to the river
• the removal or repurposing of the old City Hall
Click on any scenario 0-5 on this page to inspect its pros and cons
and its probable sequencing.
Click on the next button to advance to the next scenario.
Click on any index button to return to this page.
This information has been assembled and presented by architects: