BEWARE: your web browser may be out-of-date...
This seminar is held on Tuesdays at 3pm in 210 Deady.
Winter Quarter, 2012
- January 10 - No seminar (department meeting).
- January 17 - Organizational meeting.
- January 24 - No seminar.
- January 31 - Dev Sinha (UO)
Precalculus: The Blakers-Massey Theorem and an application to knot spaces.
- February 7 - No seminar.
- February 14 - Hal Sadofsky (UO)
Calculus I: Goodwillie calculus and rational homotopy theory.
- February 21 - No seminar.
- February 28 - No Seminar.
- March 6 - Boris Botvinnik (UO)
Cobordism categories and elliptic operators.
- March 13 - Junwu Tu (UO)
Homological mirror symmetry is Fourier Mukai transform.
Spring Quarter, 2012