Kate Martin Undergraduate Folklore Award - $200
1. Best archivable fieldwork project by an undergraduate in any level class.
2. Archivable project may be written, video, or any other medium.
3. Need not be a FLR class but must be a folklore project and archivable.
Can be nominated by the teacher of the course, another faculty member, the student, or the archivist.
5. Time period- Fall through Spring terms (and awarded/announced prior to and/or at graduation).
6. Can be repeated.
7. Recipient determined by archivist, program director, and one additional faculty member.