I received this from my Aunt. I have no idea who it is originally due to.
The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will
whether you are qualified to be a professional. Scroll down for each
answer. The questions are NOT that difficult. But don't scroll down
UNTIL you have answered the question!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator ?
- 2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
- 3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals
attend...except one. Which animal does not attend?
- 4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and
you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?
- ANSWER 1.
The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and
close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple
things in an overly complicated way.
- ANSWER 2.
Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close
the refrigerator? Wrong Answer.
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in
the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think
through the repercussions of your previous actions.
- ANSWER 3: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. ! ;
You just put him in there. This tests your memory.
- ANSWER 4: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you
not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal
Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to a consulting firm, around 90% of the
professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many
preschoolers got several correct answers. The consulting firm says
this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have
the brains of a four-year-old.