1. In what sense are there only two important objects in our solar system?
2. What is differential rotation, and how is it observed on Jupiter?
3. What does Jupiter's degree of flattening (oblateness) tell us about its interior?
4. Describe some of the ways the Voyager and Galileo missions changed our perception of Jupiter.
5. What is the Great Red Spot, and what is known about its source of energy?
6. What is the cause of colors in the atmosphere of Jupiter?
7. Why has Jupiter most of its original atmosphere?
8. Explain the theory which accounts for Jupiter's internal heat source.
9. What is Jupiter thought to be like beneath its clouds, and why do we think this?
10. What is responsible for Jupiter's enormous magnetic field?