Haotian Wu 吴昊天
Email: hwu at uoregon dot edu
Office: 6 Deady
Phone: (541) 346-4711
Address: Department of Mathematics, University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403
I received my Ph.D. in May 2013 under the supervision of Prof. Dan Knopf.
Here is my CV.
Differential Geometry, Partial Differential Equations.
Publications and preprints
5. Dynamical stability of algebraic Ricci solitons, to appear in Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelle's Journal). (Joint with Michael Bradford Williams)
4. On type-II singularities in Ricci flow on Rn+1, to appear in Communications in Partial Differential Equations.
3. Stability of complex hyperbolic space under curvature-normalized Ricci flow, Geometriae Dedicata 164 (2013), 231–258. Corrigendum.
2. On isoperimetric surfaces in general relativity. II, Journal of Geometry and Physics 59 (2009), no.11, 1453-1460. (Joint with Farhan Abedin, Justin Corvino, and Shelvean Kapita)
1. On the center of mass of isolated systems, Classical and Quantum Gravity 25 (2008), no. 8, 085008, 18 pp. (Joint with Justin Corvino)
Calculus I — Math 251 (CRN 24915)