Professional and comprehensive training available in:
Individual Student Supports
Children and Adults at Risk
Mental Health Training
- Grant Writing
- Analyze and position your
organization to improve odds of success.
- Develop a well written, content
rich, professional grant proposal.
- Quality grant research matching
your organization with the need of the funder.
- Relationship building initiatives
to help you stand out among competitors.
- SURVEY & EVALUATION - We can coordinate, administer, and evaluate
institutional surveys such as:
- Benchmark of Quality – BOQ
- Effective Behavior Support - EBS
- PBIS Stages of Concerns
Questionnaire - SoC
- The Oregon School Safety Survey -
- Schoolwide Evaluation Tool
evidence-based, technical knowledge and information into consumer friendly
forms that practitioners can use in applied contexts;
original research on tools and interventions that make schools safer,
healthier and violence free;
social marketing and best practice dissemination procedures to promote
adoption of evidence-based approaches and strategies that pass the bar as
our expertise through legislative testimony, outreach training, and
technical assistance provided to federal and state legislative bodies,
policy centers, school districts, and other public and private agencies
serving at-risk children and youth; and,
and coaching key implementation agents who serve as collaborative partners
for our intervention programs located in school districts in Oregon and
across the country.
and State Coordination of School-Wide Systems