- UO College of Arts and Sciences
- UO Department of Religious Studies
- UO Library Judaic Studies Research Guide
- UO Hillel
- Association for Jewish Studies
- Cambridge Digital Library
- Digital Haskalah Project at the Oxford Center for Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- Internet Jewish History Sourcebook
- Oxford University Cairo Geniza Collection
- The Rylands Collection
The Harold Schnitzer Family Program in Judaic Studies greatly appreciates the generous gifts made by many of its alumni and friends. These gifts strengthen our department by enhancing our academic programs for students and facilitating faculty teaching and research. Donations are used to support a variety of academic projects such as: Visiting speaker series, Faculty fellowships, Faculty research awards, Course development, and Faculty recruitment.
If you would like to make a donation to the department, you may mail a check payable to the University of Oregon Foundation with a note indicating the gift is for the Harold Schnitzer Family Program in Judaic Studies to:
University of Oregon Foundation
1720 E. 13th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97403
To make an online donation, please go to https://supportuo.uofoundation.org . Please include a note in the Additional Comments box on that website specifying that the gift is for the Harold Schnitzer Family Program in Judaic Studies.