d e p a r t m e n t o f a r c h i t e c t u r e , u n i v e r s i t y o f o r e g o n
Teaming up students from different schools to work on the same design project.
- Optimizing the use of new media for remote design collaboration
- Understanding how to facilitate groups using telecommunication tools
- Design: Sharing and comparing design methods
- Technology: Working together to make the tools perform
- Culture: Opening eyes to different ways of working together.
- Motivation of mysterious foreign partners
- New role for students as readors, editors
- Fairness of more tutors, anonymous presentation, peer feedback
| next | nywc home |