Northwest Terascale Research Projects:
W + b quark physics at the LHC
- J.M. Campbell, "Overview of the theory of W/Z+jets and heavy flavor," arXiv:0808.3517, August 2008.
- J. Campbell, R.K. Ellis, F. Febres Cordero, F. Maltoni, L. Reina, D. Wackeroth, S. Willenbrock, "Associated Production of a W Boson and One b Jet," Phys. Rev. D79:034023, arXiv:0809.3003, September 2008.
- F. Febres Cordero, L. Reina, D. Wackeroth, "W- and Z-boson production with a massive bottom-quark pair at the Large Hadron Collider," Phys. Rev. D80:034015arXiv:0906.1923, June 2009.
Heavy Flavor PDF Schemes and Results
Combining Matrix Elements and Parton Showers
- S. Mrenna, P. Richardson, "Matching matrix elements and parton showers with HERWIG and PYTHIA," JHEP05(2004)040, arXiv:hep-ph/0312274
- Z. Nagy, D. Soper, "Matching parton showers to NLO computations," JHEP10(2005)024, arXiv:hep-ph/0503053
- M. Mangano, M. Moretti, F. Piccinini, M. Treccani, "Matching matrix elements and shower evolution for top-quark production in hadronic collisions," JHEP01(2007)013, arXiv:0611129
- J. Alwall, S. Hoeche, F. Krauss, N. Lavesson, L. Lonnblad, F. Maltoni, M.L. Mangano, M. Moretti, C.G. Papadopoulos, F. Piccinini, S. Schumann, M. Treccani, J. Winter, M. Worek, "Comparative study of various algorithms for the merging of parton showers and matrix elements in hadronic collisions," Eur. Phys. J. C53:473-500,2008, arXiv:0706.2569
- J. Alwall, P. Artoisenet, S. de Visscher, C. Duhr, R. Frederix, M. Herquet and
O. Mattelaer, "New Developments in MadGraph/MadEvent," arXiv:0809.2410
- S. Hoeche, F. Krauss, S. Schumann, F. Siegert, "QCD matrix elements and truncated showers,"arXiv:0903.1219, March 2009.
- T. Aaltonen, et al. (CDF collaboration), "Measurement of the b-jet Cross Section in Events with a W Boson in p-pbar Collisions at √s = 1.96 TeV,",arXiv:0909.1505
- T. Aaltonen, et al. (CDF collaboration), "Measurement of Cross Sections for b Jet Production in Events with a Z Boson in p-pbar Collisions at √s=1.96 TeV," Phys. Rev. D79:052008, arXiv:0812.4458
- CMS Collaboration, "Measurement of Z boson production in association with two b-jets,"CMS-EWK-08-001
Heavy Flavor Tagging
- D. Acosta, et al. (CDF collaboration), "Measurement of the ttbar production cross section in ppbar collisions at √s=1.96 TeV using lepton+jets events with secondary vertex tagging", Phys. Rev. D71:052003 (2005)
- V. Abazov, et al. (D0 collaboration), "Measurement of the ttbar production cross section in pbarp collisions at sqrt(s) = 1.96 TeV using secondary vertex b tagging," Phys. Rev. D74:112004 (2007), arXiv:hep-ex/0611002
- ATLAS Collaboration, "Performance of the ATLAS b-tagging algorithms," ATL-PHYS-PUB-2009-018
- CMS Collaboration, "Algorithms for b Jet Identification in CMS," CMS-BTV-09-001
- T. Plehn, M. Rauch, M. Spannowsky, "Understanding Single Tops using Jets," arXiv:0906.1803
- J. Butterworth, A. Davison, M. Rubin, G. Salam, "Jet substructure as a new Higgs search channel at the LHC," arXiv:0802.2470 AND arXiv:0809.2530
References collected by Jason Nielsen
Last updated 12 September 2009
Davison E. Soper
Institute of Theoretical Science
University of Oregon
Eugene OR 97403 USA