- Want to create online course materials?
- Need alternative modes of content delivery and student work submission to ensure instructional continuity during leaves of absence?
- Move in-class components to an online forum to free up class time for more face-to-face interaction?
- Develop back-up methods to work with students during times of extended excused absence?
As part of our support for instructors teaching fully online and/or merging their in-class instruction into an online environment, we can work with you individually to help develop your online or hybrid course materials.
If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As instructors and students expand the boundaries of where and how learning takes place, the online forum for teaching has become more diverse and robust as a medium for education. We can help address the following areas for instructors developing online course materials:
- Define learning goals and objectives that are clearly communicated to their students through content delivery, student engagement with the materials, assignments and assessments.
- Increase knowledge and skills in using Canvas, and other online technologies.
- Be introduced to modes of new media presentation which facilitate online learning.
- Design learning modules which engage students and encourage the development of independent and lifelong learning skills.
- Create assessments using technology tools to measure learning progress.