travelnews: Question/Answer Session

Purchasing Support Services and Accounts Payable are holding a question
and answer session to address the policy changes for travel purchases
and the new Procurement Card Policy and Procedures revision date 1/9/02.
 We will provide a general overview of the changes to both and then
address your questions.

Our goal is to provide department support making the policy changes and
resulting transition as smooth as possible.  We welcome you to attend
the question and answer session!  Meeting date and location below:

January 23, 2002- Walnut room EMU- 2:00pm- 4:00pm, (room across from
EMU post office).

Thank you