travelnews: Q&A Meeting Follow-up

This memo is in response to the question and answer session held on
January 23 concerning travel procedures and procurement card updates.

Travel Web Home Page http://baowww.uoregon.edu/traveladministration.htm is
a work in progress.  Some updates that have recently occurred are:
 -Contracted agency fee schedule is listed as a link on the Air Travel
  page.
 -Policy page has been changed.  Most of the information you are looking
  for is in the Procedures section of the travel home page.
 -Search engine will find forms, fees, and many other topics.
 -City Pairs page updated for description and purpose.

Reimbursement Form is now available in both PDF and Excel.

Insurance - Insurance coverage provided by the ghost card and corporate
travel card (not the procurement card) covers $500,000 for death, and
lower amounts for dismemberment, and $1,500 lost luggage in addition to
airline payment.  Oregon worker's compensation covers employees on the job
(ORS 656.204).  Death benefits vary depending on marital status, spouse
working, number and ages of children, salary.  Disability coverage is also
offered.

Air Approval Forms - The forms are needed for contract agency purchasing
only.  They are used for reconciliation.  We are reviewing this process.

Listserv - The travelnews listserv will be the primary method to deliver
travel-related updates.  When information may have a greater impact, such
as the use of procurement card for travel, we will post messages to
baonews and other relevant lists.

We appreciate your comments.

Nancy Cameron
Assoicate Director, BAO
ncameron@oregon  6-2009

---

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html