travelnews: Portland Airport

DRIVE TO AND FROM PDX MAY REQUIRE EXTRA TIME
FIRST TWO WEEKENDS IN AUGUST

Air travelers may need extra time to get to Portland International Airport
(PDX), and from the airport to other destinations, due to I-84 repaving
work
during the first two weekends in August.
All westbound lanes will close between I-205 and I-5 from 10 p.m. Friday,
Aug. 2 until 5 a.m. Monday, Aug. 5.  All eastbound lanes on the same
section
of freeway will close from 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9 until 5 a.m. Monday,
Aug.
12.  However, paving work is weather-dependent and therefore subject to
change.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html