travelnews: meals

As of September 3 we will start enforcing a rule that has been posted on
our web site for several months.  In the section titled Travel
Reimbursement Procedures under meals it states......

"Per diem is paid at the rate for the city in which the traveler spends
the night."

If you are at a conference we make an exception.  But if you have been
claiming high city per diem through-out the trip, the last day of travel
returning to Eugene can only be claimed at the instate rate.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html