travelnews: news list from DAS

A lot of you are on a travel news list that is generated from DAS.  It
comes from Tim Hay DAS Purchasing.  Please ignore these messages if you
get them. You can also have your name removed from this list. They are
intended for State of Oregon agencies other than the Universities.  OUS
does not follow the DAS travel regulations and these messages do not
effect us directly.  If there are any changes to our travel rules/policies
you will be notified via this e-mail list.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html