travelnews: Car Rental Contract

The State of Oregon has entered into a new contract with Enterprise Rent A
Car which replaces the contract with Budget Car Rental. This took effect
August 1, 2004.  If you have existing reservations with Budget after July
31, 2004, be aware that insurance coverage is no longer provided.  The new
contract with Enterprise includes full Liability and Loss Damage Waiver
insurance (LDW), unlimited mileage and no mileage charges for one way
rentals up to 100 miles.  There is also no surcharge for drivers over the
age of 18.  Please use the Corporate Account number 46OR004 when making
your reservation.  We will be updating our web site as infomation is
available.    http://ba/travel/vehiclerental.htm

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html