travelnews: Enterprise Car Rental Contract

The BAO travel web site has been updated with a new Corporate Account
Number of 46OR005 that is specific to the University of Oregon.  When
making reservations with Enterprise you must use this number and a PIN
number of "ORE".  For security reasons this PIN number will not be posted
on our web page so please let your travelers know this number.

We also want to remind you that the LDW insurance, also known as CDW,
should not be purchased if a vehicle is rented using the Enterprise
contract or if a traveler uses their UO Corporate Travel Card.  LDW is
already provided using these methods.

If you have any questions please call 6-3158.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html