travelnews: Medex Cards

A message went out yesterday about the Foreign Liability insurance and
MEDEX cards.  At the bottom of the e-mail it listed a number for our Risk
Manager of 6-3190.  That is who you need to contact for any questions you
have and to get a MEDEX card. As for notifying the risk manager about the
foreign trips you have planned for the coming year, please do that by
e-mail to shereej@uoregon.edu.  She needs this information no later than
Nov 15 2004.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html