travelnews: High Low Lodging Per Diems

We were notified a few weeks ago that the high low lodging per diems for
the 48 states had changed again as of January 1, 2005.  The per diem rate
charts have now been updated to show the high city lodging per diem as
$158.00 and all others at $93.00 with an effective date of Jan 1, 2005.
The meal per diem did not change.  The new high city list can be found at
the following. http://www.ous.edu/cont-div/fasom/sec11/fedhltab.htm

The FASOM summary page is at
http://www.ous.edu/cont-div/fasom/sec11/sumrates.htm

The mileage rate was also updated as of January 1, 2005 to 40 ½ cents per
mile.

If you have any questions call Carolyn Wooley at 6-3158.

To view all TRAVELNEWS messages posted since October 31, 2001 visit our
archive at http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~travel/travelnews/index.html