travelnews: Airfare Contracts

To all travel administers:

We have recently completed a RFP process for our contract travel agencies.  Two of the existing agencies

and one new agency were awarded UO contracts.

Effective immediately the three UO contract travel agencies are:

 - Ambassador Travel

 - Premier Travel

 - River City Travel – contact information to come

While Azumano/Away Travel no longer has a contract with the UO, they are the State of Oregon’s only

contract travel agency.  The UO may utilize this state contract.  All four agencies can charge airfare

to an index.  The four agencies also have exclusive access to the State of Oregon City Pair Contract.

A fee listing for each agency is available at http://baowww.uoregon.edu/travel/airfareticketingfees.htm.

Other options for purchasing airfare are described on the BAO website at http://baowww.uoregon.edu/travel/airtravel.htm.

Please contact Carolyn Wooley if you have questions, 6-3158.

Thank you