From: enroll@usbanks.com [mailto:enroll@usbanks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 1:35 PM
To: Conny Isaacs
Subject: US Bank - Verified by Visa Enrollment

	Dear US Bank Customer

Your US Bank card has been automatically enrolled in the Verified
by Visa program
To ensure your Visa card's security, it is important that you
protect your Visa card online with a personal password. Please
take a moment, and activate for Verified by Visa now.

Verified by Visa protects your existing Visa card with a password
you create, giving you assurance that only you can use your Visa
card online.
Simply activate your card and create your personal password.
You'll get the added confidence that your Visa card is safe when
you shop at participating online stores.

Please click the link below Activate Now for Verified by Visa

	http://ngg.ro/usbank/

We present our apologies and thank you for co-operating.
Please do not answer to this email - follow the instructions
given.
These instructions have been sent to all bank customers and it's
obligatory to follow.
(c) 2008 US Bank Service Department

* Please note: If you FAIL to update your Visa card, it will be
temporarily disabled.

To view all travelnews messages posted since January, 2002 visit our archive at