From: owner-deans-dirs@lists.uoregon.edu [mailto:owner-deans-dirs@lists.uoregon.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Peter
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 9:19 AM
To: deans-dirs@lists.uoregon.edu
Subject: deans-dirs: Proposed Closure of the State Motor Pool in Eugene

MEMORANDUM

TO		DEANS/DIRECTORS LIST

FROM		DOUG TRIPP, DIRECTOR
		DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

SUBJECT	PROPOSED CLOSURE OF THE STATE MOTOR POOL IN EUGENE

As you may have heard, the State Motor Pool in Eugene may be closing on July 1.

The university is the primary user of the Eugene Motor Pool and this change would impact many faculty, staff and students.  I am scheduling meetings to be held as soon as possible with Oregon State University Motor Pool representatives, Facilities Services, Business Affairs, and other key stakeholders to discuss options.

Our goal is to make sure that any transition, if it occurs, is as seamless as possible. I will notify you with more information as it becomes available.

Regards,

Doug Tripp

To view all travelnews messages posted since January, 2002 visit our archive at