travelnews: New Itineraries from Azumano/Away Travel

cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0

cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0

Attention:  Travel Department

Please post or distribute

06-08-09

AZUMANO MIGRATES TO NEW MID-OFFICE SYSTEM BEGINNING TODAY

Itineraries/Invoices To Have New Look

cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0

cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0

cid:image006.gif@01C9E817.31B272C0

As a leader in corporate travel management, Azumano Travel continually strives to incorporate the latest in cutting-edge technology, ensuring that you receive the highest levels of quality assurance and efficiency. Thus, we are very pleased to announce the migration to a new and highly advanced mid-office operating system beginning today, June 8.

CORREX is an automated quality control and fare-check product that functions independently of the airlines and works in cooperation with both our agent-assist systems and online-booking tools. Operated and managed in-house by Azumano, this is an all-in-one productivity, quality assurance, fare auditing and reporting tool.

As we roll out CORREX over the next several weeks, you will notice that the itinerary/invoices you receive from Azumano will have a different look. CORREX generates electronic feature-rich itinerary/invoice documents by email at the time of ticketing. In addition to the detail you are accustomed to receiving, the itinerary/invoices will be more dynamic and contain imbedded links allowing a download to your PDA or Blackberry, online check-in, flight-status information, and eventually weather and destination features.

Behind the scenes CORREX provides greater accuracy and more fare options. The automated “Trip Improvement” module includes activities such as low-fare searches, seat assignment and seat improvement, waitlist clearance, as well as an upgrade module.  These components operate post ticketing, so that in this day and age of “moving-target” airfares, you can be assured we are always working on your behalf.

Your Azumano Corporate Account Manager will be happy to answer any questions you may have pertaining to the implementation of CORREX. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we roll out our new product and work to correct any “glitches” that may occur.

Thank you for allowing Azumano to handle your business travel needs!