travelnews: NEW Quarterly Travel Meeting

The BAO Travel Office is starting a quarterly user group meeting for Travel Administrators.

Our first meeting is scheduled for December 9th, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the EMU Fir room.  In our first session we are looking for feedback from you.  What would you like to see us cover in future meetings?  What can we cover to help you get the job done?

Bring your ideas and help us make these meetings successful and full of information.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Coordinator

541-346-3158 phone