travelnews: AZUMANO/AWAY TRAVEL

We have been notified that the Eugene office for Azumano/Away Travel will be closing as of January 14th.  But this doesn’t mean that they are going away.  Only their physical location will be gone.  The phone and fax numbers will still work and if you have been working with Holly as your agent, you still can.  Conny and Brad will no longer be working for Away Travel.  Following are their phone numbers.  They would prefer that you use the 800 number but the local number will still work.

800-242-2929

541-687-2250

541-343-8054 fax

Carolyn Wooley