travelnews: Quarterly Travel Meeting

Our next Quarterly Travel Meeting is scheduled for June 23rd, 10am to 12pm in the Knight Law School Room 184.  We will be covering the procedures for closing of the books as it pertains to travel and talk about foreign travel.  Many of you have requested that we discuss foreign travel and Conny asked for input at our last meeting.  This is your chance to get the topic on the agenda.  Let her know at cisaacs@uoregon.edu

If there are other specific topics that you would like to see covered let me know.  I will be happy to put it on our agenda.  Hope to see you all on June 23rd.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Manager

541-346-3158 phone