travelnews: Old Fiscal Year Travel

If you are processing travel reimbursements for travel that happened in fiscal year 09-10, please make sure the transaction date on the travel form shows 6-30-10.  This date field is at the bottom of the duckweb form under the accounting section.  It will automatically default to the date you start the document.  If this date shows a July date it will be processed in the new fiscal year.  This is extremely important for travel certifiers.  If you are in training, Conny and I will be watching this date field so that reimbursements are processed in the correct fiscal year.  If you have questions let me know.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Manager

541-346-3158 phone