travelnews: Quarterly Travel Meeting

Greetings!

The Quarterly Travel meeting is scheduled for October 22, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm in 282 Lillis.  We will be video conferencing this meeting for the benefit of the offices outside of Eugene.  If you work in Portland and want to attend, please call Angela Mercer at 503-412-3744.  She will be setting this up at the White Stag building and needs to get a head count so she can get an appropriate room.   I will send an agenda out before the meeting.

I have had several people come up to me after the meetings and ask questions that they were afraid to ask.  If you have questions that you would like to have answered during the meeting, but just don’t feel comfortable asking them in front of the group, you can send me an email.  Conny or I will answer your questions during the meeting without saying where the question came from.    If you have any other topic suggestions please let me know.

See you all on Oct 22nd!

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Manager