travelnews: River City Travel

Message from River City Travel in Portland.

Effective Monday, November 1st, we will be transitioning your account to the following agent here at River City Travel:

Agent:

Aarti Borkar

E-mail:  aarti@travelpdx.com

Phone: 503.644.0333 ext.  498

Toll-Free: 877.644.0333 ext.  498

Aarti Borkar began her career with Indian Airlines in 1986 as a VIP flight attendant.  She then moved on to work with American Airlines in San Antonio, Texas, for several years and in 1986 moved on to begin her career as a corporate travel agent. Aarti and her husband and sons moved to Portland in 1997 continuing to work as a corporate agent.  She joined River City Travel in 2005, handling many of our large corporate accounts, as well as VIP travel.  Aarti is extremely knowledgeable in both international and domestic travel and has traveled throughout the world.

Carolyn Wooley

University of Oregon

Travel Manager

541-346-3158 phone