travelnews: meal per diem exception for conference travel

Dear Travel Coordinators,

A change to our Duckweb Travel Reimbursement form was necessary to remain in compliance with OUS and IRS policy .

The travel form will no longer populate high city meal per diem at conferences when the event is held in a low city.

This change is effective immediately for any travel that is processed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this necessary change may have caused.

Best regards,

Conny Isaacs

Travel Program Technician

Business Affairs Office