travelnews: New Travel Manager

Good afternoon,

I am very pleased to announce that Laurie Jacoby joined the Business Affairs Office Financial Services Team as Travel Manager on December 22, 2011.  Laurie earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Oregon State University, has over 18 years work experience in the travel industry and holds a Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) certification.  Laurie can be reached at lajacoby@uoregon.edu or 6-3158.  Please join me in welcoming Laurie to the University of Oregon!

Thank you.

Rob Freytag

BAO Financial Services