travelnews: New! Faculty travel web page

Dear Travel Coordinators,

We are pleased to announce that a travel web page for faculty is now available on the Business Affairs web page.

http://ba.uoregon.edu/faculty/travel-faculty

Here you will find helpful information geared toward our UO faculty regarding pre-travel planning, tips while on your trip and guidelines regarding travel reimbursements at post travel.

We would like to offer a special Thank You to the team of travel coordinators who volunteered their time to help with the design and content of this site.

Kind Regards,

Laurie Jacoby, CTC

Travel Manager

Business Affairs Office