This seminar is held on Tuesdays at 4pm in 210 Deady.
Fall Quarter, 2005
- September 27 - Arkady Berenstein - University of Oregon.
From crystal bases to geometric crystals
- October 4 - Sebastian Zwicknagl - University of Oregon.
Braided symmetric and exterior algebras II: Flat modules and Poisson structures
- November 1 - Jonathan Brundan - University of Oregon.
Good grading polytopes
- November 10, Thursday, 4pm, Deady 210 (note the unusual time!) -
Pavel Etingof - MIT.
Central extensions of
preprojective algebras of Dynkin quivers, quantum Heisenberg algebras, and
Hecke algebras of 2-dimensional complex reflection groups
- November 29, - Dan Dugger - University of Oregon.
Winter Quarter, 2006
- February 7, - Victor Ostrik - University of Oregon.
Simple modules over a
semisimple Lie algebra in prime characteristic (after Bezrukavnikov,
Mirkovic and Rumynin)
- February 28, - Dev Sinha - University of Oregon.
Duality between Lie
and commutative algebras, revisited
- March 7, - Brad Shelton - University of Oregon.
PBW deformations of
- March 14, - Greg Landweber - University of Oregon.
Off-shell supersymmetry and
filtered Clifford supermodules
Spring Quarter, 2006
- April 11, - Sebastian Zwicknagl -
University of Oregon.
Deformations of Symmetric
- April 18, - Weiqiang Wang - University of Virginia.
A new class of double affine Hecke
algebras associated to the spin symmetric groups
- April 25, - Jonathan Brundan - University of Oregon.
Schur-Weyl duality for higher
- May 2, - William Kantor - University of Oregon.
Presentations of finite
- May 9, - John Collins - University of Oregon.
Introduction to Stability
- May 16, - Gary Seitz - University of Oregon.
Unipotent and nilpotent
classes in algebraic groups,
finite groups of Lie type, and associated Lie algebras
- May 23, - Charles Curtis - University of Oregon.
Exponential sums and representations
of finite groups of Lie type
- May 30, - Victor Ostrik - University of Oregon.
Asymptotic Hecke ring of a Weyl
- June 6, - Jonathan Brundan - University of Oregon.
theory of the general linear supergroup