Math 458 SPRING 2015, Mathematical Cryptography, CRN 33708
- Instructor: Victor Ostrik
- Office Hours for Spring 2015: MW 1pm-2pm, Deady 10B, or by appointment.
- Class meets: MWF 3-3:50pm, Anstett 191.
- Book: J.Hoffstein, J.Pipher, J.Silverman An Introduction to Mathematical Cryptography, ISBN 978-0-387-77993-5.
- Syllabus .
- Useful dates:
- Last day to drop class without W: Mon April 6.
- Last day to drop class with W: Sun May 17.
- Last day to add class: Wed April 8.
- Last day to change grading option: Sun May 17.
- Last day of classes: Fri June 5.
- Memorial Day holiday: Mon May 25.
- Tentative test dates:
- Midterm 1: 3-3:50pm Fri April 24, Anstett 191.
- Midterm 2: 3-3:50pm Fri May 22, Anstett 191.
- Final: 2:45am-4:45pm Wed June 10, Anstett 191.
- Please remember that if you miss a class, it is
your responsibility to find out what happened in that class. You
can usually pick up any handouts from here .
- Grading: Homework 30%, midterm 1 20%, midterm 2 20%, final 30%.
- You can look at your current grade on the
- Homework Assignments to be collected on WEDNESDAYS
from now on.
Late homework will not be accepted.
- List of lectures is available here.