Publications: Differences in Cognitive and Learning Styles and Aptitude
- S. Begely, Your child's brain, Newsweek no. 96/2/19 (1996),
- Belenky, Clinchy, Goldberger, and Tarule,Women's Ways of Knowing: the
Development of Self, Voice, and Mind,
Basic Books, Inc. (1986).
- G. W. Bracey, Sex and math, revisited, Phi Delta Kappan 75 no. 5
- A. Kolodny, Colleges must recognize students' cognitive styles and
cultural background, The Chronicle of Higher Education 37 no. 21 (1991),
- A. Pollina, Gender balance: lessons from girls in science and
mathematics, Educational Leadership 53 no. 1 (1995), 30-33.
- E. S. Spelke, Sex differences in intrinsic aptitude for mathematics and
science: A critical review, American Psychologist, 60, 950-958.
- S. Turkle, Women and computer programming: a different approach,
Technology Review 87 no. 8 (1984), 48-50.<