- On Campus With Women, Issue on Women and Scientific Literacy, vol. 29, no.1, Fall 1999.
- Commentary on women in math, On Campus With Women, vol. 10., Winter 1981.
- Teacher who gave mock test resigns, The New York Times, 94/06/26 (1994) 12, 19.
- L. Babcock and S. Laschever, Women Don’t Ask, Bantom Books, 2007. ISBN 978-0553383874.
- J. L. Beery, S. J. Greenwald, J. A. Jensen-Vallin, M. B. Mast, editors, Women in Mathematics: Celebrating the Centennial of the Mathematical Association of America, Springer Association for Women in Mathematics Series, 2017, ISBN 978-3319666938
- M. Birenbaum and R. Kraemer, Gender and ethnic-group differences in causal attributions for success and failure in mathematics and language examinations, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology 26 no. 4 (1995), 342-359.
- S. Catsambis, The path to math: gender and racial-ethnic differences in mathematics participation from middle school to high school, Sociology of Education 67 no. 3 (1994), 199-215.
- V. I. Cherian, Gender, socioeconomic status, and mathematics achievement by Xhosa children, Psychological Reports 1993, v73, n3, Dec, p771(8) 73 no. 3 (1993), 771-778.
- M. P. Cooney, A Seminar on women and mathematics, Historia Mathematica 15 (1988), 380-383.
- M. Elias, Programs give math and science majors a needed boost, USA TODAY, 1995, Aug 10, (1995) Sec D, p6 col2.
- I. V. Eriksson, B. A. Kitchenham, and K. G. Tijdens, Women, work, and computerization: understanding and overcoming bias in work and education, presented at IFIP TC9/WG 9.1 Conference on Women, Work, and Computerization, Helsinki, Finland, (1991).
- J. Ernest, Mathematics and Sex, American Mathematical Monthly 83 no. 8 (1976), 595-614.
- J. Fitzpatrick, Women's Lives, Women's Roles, New York Times, 1996, May 19, (1996) Sec CN, p25 col1.
- J. M. Geramita, How can a mathematician do feminist research?, (1994).
- A. D. Grank, Older than UNIVAC, Forbes 1982 no. August 30 (1982), 141.
- S. Gulati, Female voices in mathematics: a new course, Humanistic Mathematics Network Journal no. August 1994 (1994).
- S. Gupta and R. Anderson, Sex, AIDS and mathematics, New Scientist 135 no. 1838 (1992), 34-38.
- G. Hopper, What lies ahead, Byte 1989 no. Jan (1989), 343-345.
- A. Kolodny, Colleges must recognize students' cognitive styles and cultural background, The Chronicle of Higher Education 37 no. 21 (1991), A44.
- E. Mappen, F. Lewis, & A. Cohen, Crucial experiments, The Women's Review of Books 12 no. 5 (1995), 20.
- E. Mappen, F. Lewis, & A. Cohen, Educating for persistence, The Women's Review of Books 12 no. 5 (1995), 21.
- C. O’Neil, Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and
Threatens Democracy, Crown Publishing Group, 2016. ISBN-13: 978-0553418811.
- M. Parker, She Does Math! Real-Life Problems from Women on the Job,
The Mathematical Association of America, Washington, D.C. (1995).
- S. P. Restivo, The social relations of physics, mysticism and mathematics: sutdies in social structure, interests and ideas, 2nd ed,
Reidel, Dordrecht; Lancaster (1985).
- S. P. Restivo, Mathematics in society and history :sociological inquiries, 20,
Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht ; Boston (1992).
- S. P. Restivo, Math worlds:philosophical and social studies of mathematics and mathematics education,
State University of New York Press, Albany (1993).
- C. A. Scott, Geometry, Houghton Mufflin, Boston (1980).
- J. Shapiro, What Women Can Teach Men, NY Times, 95/11/22 (1995).
- M. Stone, When God was a Woman,
Dial Press (1976).
- K. Storey, Two games take task out of math, Detroit News, 1996, Feb 16, (1996) Sec C, p8 col1.
- K. K. Uhlenbeck, Moment maps in stable bundles: Where analysis, algebra and topology meet, Assocation for Women in Mathematics Newsletter 18 no. 3 (1988), 2.
- V. Walkerdine, Schoolgirl Fictions, Verso, London, New York (1990).