An algebraic topology course for third- and fourth-year undergraduates, and a few masters students.
- Reading assignments: On Wednesays I will assign reading from Hatcher. By Monday night you should e-mail me a short summary of what you read and two questions that you would like answered in class. These assignments will just be graded on completion; all together they will count the same as one problem on the midterm; you may skip one for free.
- January 18: Chapter 0.
- February 1: Section 1.1.
- February 15: Section 1.2.
- February 22: Section 1.3 up to the middle of page 68.
- March 1: Rest of Section 1.3.
- Sample Midterm
- Actual Midterm (with solutions)
- Second Midterm (with solutions)
- Enhanced Coursework
- Exam Solutions