I am a mathematics graduate student at University of Oregon. My advisor is Dan Dugger
, and my research interests are in algebraic topology, specifically equivaraint homotopy theory. My thesis project focuses on Bredon RO(C2
I will be graduating in June 2020. In the fall of 2020, I will be starting a post-doc at UCLA under the mentorship of Mike Hill
Here is my CV
(last updated: February 2020)
- Slides from a talk I gave at the JMM in January 2020 about equivariant fundamental classes in constant Z/2 coefficients.
- Slides from a talk I gave at the AMS Spring Sectional Meeting in March 2019 about the RO(C2)-graded cohomology of C2-surfaces and equivariant fundamental classes in constant Z/2 coefficients.
- Slides from a talk I gave at the 2018 Young Topologists Meeting about the RO(C2)-graded cohomology in both constant Z/2 coefficients and constant integer coefficients.
- I am involved with the Association for Women in Mathematics chapter at UO. You can find more information about our organization on the uoawm website.
- I am also involved with the UO Directed Reading Program (DRP). This program pairs undergraduate and graduate students together to undertake a reading project. You can find more information about our DRP on the uodrp website. You can also find more information about DRPs at other universities on the DRP network website.
Office: Fenton Hall 305