Sujata, Dev & Baby Makes Three - A wish list.
Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for thinking of us as we prepare for our new arrival. Having
you as part of our lives is the greatest gift for which we could ask. But
because people love buying cute baby items (and even not-so-cute ones)
we have some suggestions below, taken mostly from recommendations and the book
We have set things up so that you do not have to shop only
at one store (to accomodate people both near and far)
and so that we can be flexible in what we ask. We ask that you:
We have been lucky in the number of small items - clothing, bath items, etc. -
which we have received so far. So the list below is heavy on the big items,
such as car seats, which you and some friends could buy together.
- Look at our wish list below and pick a couple things you would
want to get.
- Go to www.whattoget.net,
click on "Find a Registry", and then enter our
information (e.g. Sanghvi \\ Sujata \\ Eugene) to see our registry,
which says what has been purchased.
- Pick something which hasn't been purchased and Shop! You can
go to your favorite neighborhood store, or online from places
like Babies"R"Us (Amazon.com), which
has just about everything, and
Froogle, which lets you easily
- Once you have bought something, please go back to our registry
www.whattoget.net and click
on your item to mark it as purchased.
Dev and Sujata
- Graco Snugride infant car seat with front belt adjuster.
- Snap N Go car seat carrier stroller frame from www.babytrend.com.
- Baby Bjorn (front carrier).
- Diaper Genie by Playtex or Diaper Champ by Baby Trend.
We are likely to be getting many hand-me-downs, and we've already received
some clothes, including plenty of cute outfits for 0-3months. We
prefer 100% cotton. Clothes we still need include:
- Onesies - all sizes.
- Sleepers - all sizes (including blanket sleeper).
- Receiving blanket.
- Socks (GAP or Gymboree recommended).
- Cute stuff for after 3 months.
We still need most feeding items.
- Bottles (Avent?) and nipples.
- Lap pads.
- Cloth diapers as burp cloths.
- Infant spoons.
- Avent Sterilizer Express (bottle sterilizer).
- Pacifiers, with leashes.
- Baby books.
- Bath toys.
- Teethers and rattles.
- Baby first-aid kit and baby thermometer.
- Safety items such as toilet locks, cabinet drawer locks, Safe-Plate outlet covers,
tub spout cover.
- Easy-roll sun shade (for the car).
- Baby sitting and dog sitting (and extra dog loving).