Dr. Katrina Honigs
1B Xxxxx Hall
the demands of the Black Student Collective at the University of Oregon, which include the renaming of the building in which my office is located
Office hours: by appointment, remotely
Email address: last name "at" uoregon "dot" edu
I am a Paul Olum Postdoctoral Scholar at the University of Oregon starting in Fall 2019. My CV is here.
- Rational points and derived equivalence .pdf With Nick Addington, Ben Antieau and Sarah Frei.
- Fourier--Mukai partners of Enriques and bielliptic surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Max Lieblich and Sofia Tirabassi. To appear in Math. Res. Lett.
- Derived equivalences of canonical covers of hyperelliptic and Enriques surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Luigi Lombardi and Sofia Tirabassi. To appear in Math. Z.
- Derived equivalence, Albanese varieties, and the zeta functions of 3-dimensional varieties. .pdf Appendix with Jeff Achter, Sebastian Casalaina-Martin, and Charles Vial. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), 1005--1013
- Derived equivalent surfaces and abelian varieties, and their zeta functions. .pdf Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 4161--4166
- Missing edge coverings of bipartite graphs and the gometry of the Hausdorff metric pdf. J. Geom. 104 (2013) 107--125 (Relates to work I did at the REU at GVSU)
- In Winter 2020, I taught Math 342: Elementary Linear Algebra II
Some course materials from past teaching:
- In Summer 2018, I taught Math 6080. The course webpage is here
- In Spring 2018, I taught Math 5320. The course webpage is here
- In Summer 2018, I was an organizer for the conference "The Arithmetic of Derived Categories" in Trento. Further information is here
- Definitions of the multiplicative group and group objects in categories pdf.
- Coherence theorems in two-dimensional category theory pdf. This summary article was my Part III essay.
Several years ago, I met Alexander Grothendieck. I wrote an essay about it linked here. An abridged version of this essay appeared in Vol. 63, No. 3 of Notices.