Dr. Katrina Honigs
1B Deady Hall
Office hours: by appointment
Email address: last name "at" uoregon "dot" edu
I am a Paul Olum Postdoctoral Scholar at the University of Oregon starting in Fall 2019. My CV is here.
- Rational points and derived equivalence .pdf With Nick Addington, Ben Antieau and Sarah Frei.
- Fourier--Mukai partners of Enriques and bielliptic surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Max Lieblich and Sofia Tirabassi. To appear in Math. Res. Lett.
- Derived equivalences of canonical covers of hyperelliptic and Enriques surfaces in positive characteristic .pdf With Luigi Lombardi and Sofia Tirabassi. To appear in Math. Z.
- Derived equivalence, Albanese varieties, and the zeta functions of 3-dimensional varieties. .pdf Appendix with Jeff Achter, Sebastian Casalaina-Martin, and Charles Vial. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), 1005--1013
- Derived equivalent surfaces and abelian varieties, and their zeta functions. .pdf Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 4161--4166
- Missing edge coverings of bipartite graphs and the gometry of the Hausdorff metric pdf. J. Geom. 104 (2013) 107--125 (Relates to work I did at the REU at GVSU)
- In Winter 2020, I taught Math 342: Elementary Linear Algebra II
Some course materials from past teaching:
- In Summer 2018, I taught Math 6080. The course webpage is here
- In Spring 2018, I taught Math 5320. The course webpage is here
- In Summer 2018, I was an organizer for the conference "The Arithmetic of Derived Categories" in Trento. Further information is here
- Definitions of the multiplicative group and group objects in categories pdf.
- Coherence theorems in two-dimensional category theory pdf. This summary article was my Part III essay.
Several years ago, I met Alexander Grothendieck. I wrote an essay about it linked here. An abridged version of this essay appeared in Vol. 63, No. 3 of Notices.