I am a Paul Olum Postdoctoral Scholar at the University of Oregon (UO). My research is focused on applying geometric and combinatorial methods to answer questions in representation theory. Some objects that pop up often are algebraic groups, nilpotent cones, affine Grassmannians, perverse sheaves, quiver representations, hyperplane arrangements, matroids, and cluster algebras.
Where I've Worked
- September 2019 - Present, Paul Olum Postdoctoral Scholar
University of Oregon (UO) - Postdoctoral Mentor Nicholas Proudfoot.
- January 2020 - March 2020, Postdoctoral Fellow
Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn (MPIM).
- September 2018 - July 2019, Member
Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) - Postdoctoral Mentor June Huh.
- September 2016 - August 2018, Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Massachusetts (UMass) Amherst - Postdoctoral Mentor Tom Braden.
- August 2010 - August 2016, Graduate Student
Louisiana State University (LSU) - Advisor Pramod N. Achar.