WeBWorK at UO
- Direct link to our WeBWorK server.
- Local getting started guide for instructors.
- WeBWorK's home at the MAA.
- Script for converting roster from DuckWeb into .lst format for webwork.
- Current week's plot of usage. Data is taken at 10 minute intervals. .
- Plots of usage data for previous weeks: history.
- Current week's table of usage data: usage. Data is refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Summary usage data files for previous weeks (polled every 10 minutes): history.
- Daily usage totals. Each entry shows how many people used WeBWorK at all on our server in the previous 24 hours. Since the script is run at 2:10AM, most of the previous 24 hours is actually the previous day. total usage by day.
- Daily usage broken down by course. Shows for each day how many people used each WeBWorK course on our server: usage by course.
- Scatterplot overlaying hourly use for all days (from 2012).
- Memory usage summary (from 2012).
- Who is logged in when? (Needs a password.)
General WeBWorK stuff
Usage data for the UO Math Department WeBWorK server
Some historical data from 2012.