Scheduling a Ride
Before operational hours:
- Leave a voicemail at (541) 346-7433 extension 2
- Please state the time you would like the ride, # of riders, pick-up location, drop-off location, name, phone number, student ID number, and any additional relevant information.
- Please note specific accomodations ie bike rack, sides of buildings or cross streets, access shuttle.
- We will only call you ahead of time if we are unable to schedule your ride.
During operational hours:
- Call (541) 346-7433 extension 2 until you are able to speak to a dispatcher in person. If you are directed to our voicemail, all of our lines are likely busy. Please hang up and try again.
- Please have relevant information ready including the time you would like the ride, # of riders, pick-up location, drop-off location, name, phone number, and student ID number.
- We do not call riders in advance unless we will be more than 3 minutes late. Safe Ride vans are labeled on the side doors and will have flashing hazard lights on.
- We will do our best to accomodate you but can not always offer you your desired timeslot. Thank you for being understanding of our scheduling capacities!