Procedure for applying for guest membership with the SiD Consortium
The procedure for applying and admitting a new institution or individual to guest membership with the SiD Consortium is:
- The Institution or individual sends mail to the Institutional Board chair and cc's the Spokespeople and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mail states the name of the institution and the names of those individual(s) requesting guest membership.
- The mail also states the purpose of the request.
- The Institutional Board chair and Spokespeople review the request and decide on approval.
- The Institutional Board chair sends mail to the applicant institution or individual regarding the decision and informs the Institutional Board.