starship-design: Re: Re: LIT home page, brochure and membership...

>Since you didn't answer any of my questions I'll try again...
>
>i) The link to the "brochure" is down... Is there some way I could get it?
>
>ii) Are you accepting any new "students"??? If so, how do I join???
>

>Thanks in advance
>
>Bjorn Nilsson...

Sorry, I never receaved the questions.  So I never answered them.

I don't know where the "brochure" is any more.  <Anyone else in the group
know?>

We don't really have students, but if you check

ftp://ftp.efn.org/pub/users/stevev/starship-design/

It has a link to subscribe to the mailing list.  There should also be one in
the Newsletter section of the starship design newsletters section of the main
site, but it sounds like you may have tried that.

Kelly Starks