Re: Re: starship-design: Fermi's Paradox - Drake's Equation will have to be rewritt

> >could traverse the galaxy in 100 million years, far
>> less than the age of the galaxy or the universe. "Where
>> are they?" Fermi was said to have asked rhetorically.

>  Waiting for sombody to put out the welcome mat is my
> guess.   I can see them arriving and leaving with very
> little impact.

As any forensic doctor will attest, going anywhere leaves traces.  Besides
that.  Of the entire galaxy, everyone is planet phobic, and no one wants to do
a bit of gardening with a pretty blue planet?  Not likely.

Kelly